Tamiya T-34-76 model 1943

Tamiya 35059



This was my first finished model, by that time I was inspired by the World of Tanks T-34/100 Konštrukta in the Check medium tech tree, this is the inspiration.


T-34/100 Konštrukta as it apear in World of Tanks Game



The T-34-76


Some german captured equipment



Some frontal bounces and damage



Real cloth canvas.



I hate sponsons, so I totally sand them away, those buckets are truly important to me.


love the way that those tracks are seen from the back.



more tracks



This model came from the old tamiya moulds, there are no internal sponsons and you can see the gap in this picture.



Shovels are important too.



For the model I used Testors metalizer as a primer (what a madness, you still can see the original metallic color in the road wheels and the bounce scratches) then painted the whole thing with Tamiya olive green spray can, (they are easy to use, practical but expensive) then weathering with Tamiya buff, deck tank and flat black with a lot of X-20 acrylic thinner.



Bucket and tow cable fixed in place with some wire, I dont know if the russian tanakes do things like that in the war.



More bounces.



Sadly, this model is not in my collection anymore, I sell it for a customer in the model kit shop I was working in that time. What a sad decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panhard ERC-90 F1 Lynx